OSHA States A qualified evaluator shall determine if a person is qualified for a specific job.
- When OSHA comes its too late!
- When the state inspector comes its too late!
- When an accident happens and equipment is ruined its too late!
- When someone is injured or killed its to late!
Our Staples of Safety - SOS Qualified Evaluator Service is: An - on site / job Operator Evaluation during every day operations.
1. Unnanounced to your crew,
2. It's non invasive to your work-(we wont slow down your jobs).
3. Delivered in real time- Instant corrections can be made by the company before anything bad happens.
4. Documentation - OSHA loves this.
5. Fully insured
6. Customizable to your needs.
7. Priced to make sense. *************Pricing shown is per visit based upon a 12 month contract.
DEVELOPED BY A 30 YEAR VETERAN OF OPERATING, INSPECTING & COURSE DEVELOPMENT.
Call us for a detailed description of this service. 508-212-4735
Couple this SOS program with our online training system , inspection services and re-training as needed and you have a safe company.